Friday, May 8, 2009

"God is Great,God is Good"


Even before i was formed in my mother's womb he knew my name,
Your grace is my guide in every single step of my life.
In him i find my hope, my comforter, my best friend,
I called you and you answered me,my rescuer,my Superhero.
I've learned in laughter and pain, he lighted my darkest hours,
where would my soul be without your amazing grace.
I am not afraid no matter where i am or where i go,
because i have a Father, he will never leave me alone.
Running to the lover of my soul, i live safe in your shelter,
I will never be ashamed of you, all i am is yours.
Everyday i rest in the thought that you are watching over me,
in you i am blessed, in you i put my faith.
Because i believe in Jesus,i found a peace that stills my soul,
Crucified and now risen is the King of heaven who died for me.
I give you my Life, i live for your name,
Everyday i will live to praise your name for all that you have done for me!!
I love you with all of my life, My Lord Jesus!!!


Psalms 71:17-18 ---> " since my youth,O Gd, you have taught me, and to this day i declare your marvelous deeds.Even when i m old and gray,donot forsake me,O God,till i declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come. Amen"

No comments: