Sunday, May 10, 2009

**With Love to My Mommy**


To the women who is the epitome of a wonderful life,
I look at you and i feel blessed, you're the perfect image of God's beautiful creation.
You're touch connects the heaven to the earth,the key to joy to celebrate this blessed life.
The lessons that you've taught me, to love - to care - to believe and to hope,
i thank you for without you i couldn't be where i am today.
Your my comforter, my teacher, appreciating and forgiving all in all,
a reason i thank God at every moment, a prayer i always love to pray.
The fruit of Holy spirit is displayed in you, shining like a lamp in the dark.
Like a loving doe and a graceful deer, to the most beautiful of women.
To my mother, the fragrance of my life.
Your always with me in my heart!
I love you always and Jesus loves you much more too!
GOD BLESS YOU!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY:)








No comments: