Friday, March 20, 2009

Tiny Little fractures!!



There are somethings i want to write...every word i try my best,
to think of something that would help me express the things i think,
i could be stuck here for a thousand years cos the perfect words never cross my mind!!
Nobody knows me behind these walls standing before me......
i may pretend like im sleeping when my tears start to fall,
you'll never know what you are doing to me,
you made me happier than i'd ever been,
but tonight you did it again, i lost the game with you not again!
Nobody knows the rythmn that my heart plays,
its just me and the walls lying here in the dark,
you're there so far away, and you'll never know what you do to me,
these little fractures you pinch in me, they're small but it hurts more.
Someone had told me to throw the words you promised me,
but i did not, i instead fought and defended you, me and us,
cos i thought they were all wrong and just jealous.
But oh, i was just too convinced and so lost in my coolness,
and now i cant even raise my voice, trying hard to create a new sunshine!
I'm always there and i've always been there for you,
but you never noticed me,you took evrything for granted,
So when tomorrow comes,don't be surprised if you dont find me here.
To think i may never see you ever again, pains my heart,
but all i want is for us to find a easier way own our own,
and i hope you'll remember me sometimes, maybe when the spring rain comes.
I'll make it through,i don't know how,but in the morning i know i'll be fine,
There's nothing you can do, nothing we can change,
i hope you realize now how it hurts to lose someone you had,
someone you never saw standing by your side untill its GONE!






1 comment:

ps said...

hairline wud sound much better !!!!