Friday, February 13, 2009

When Love dont Fall on My side:S!!!



Okayyy...its valentines day again:S....not really the day....deas still two hours left to go for it to be "D-Day"!! Nyways dosent matter to me.....just another normal day for me...(sad)..lol!

Its kinda weird though that i still dont have a boyfriend.....well i Never..... and i dont kno why... i still dont understand!!! But sometimes i guess its all for the best for me....maybe God has something special planned for me..someone special( wherever u are)..hmmmmm...lol!

As the lovers celebrate their lovee....Im going to clebrate singles day wid all my single frens:d.....


go to kfc..order the same old meal hahhaha.....or maybe do some shopping:))!


Nyways...Cheers to all you Lovers.....Cheers to myself for being single even when im already 21:D.........God Bless!!


Happy Valentines day!! :))




3 comments:

Unknown said...

kfc didnt turn up
samosa didnt turn up
no chocolates, no letters

but we are happy people
:P

toli azzumi said...

yea totally happy:D

nostradamus in jeans said...

mine was... :(