Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A note to God!


"Hey Lord,

I wish i knew how to start this......i dont know if i should question you or should i ask you 'please Lord'...or should i say thank you or should i cry 'why lord'!!!!

You've known me all of my life.......you've watched over me even ever since i was in my mother's womb! Im 21 still i wish i knew you more than i do now.......!!! You've blessed me with so many unseen blessings.....blessings that i cant even count.....made me see and live the bitter truth of life! But there have been times when you took me really down.....i know that was just a test you were putting me through to see my faith and i know i havnt let u down!

But lord there are times like this when i cant help aking you why do u put me through all these moments. There are many people who dont know you....people who dont even care to say "you are God"...yet you make them live life like its heaven here. While you make your children cry...make them run through these hurdles..."why lord..why??"!!!!!

Yo've brought us this far.....i dont know your plans but i know you've got a big good plan for me and all your other children...you kno who im talkin about. Please Lord bless them more than you bless me. Dont let them fall as much as i do....carry them swiftly...."HELP" them....they need you!!!

This is all i want from you....this is all i ask from you..please Lord!!

Im sorry if ive said anything to offend you.....i hope you understand me :(!!!"

with love,

ure child :)

No comments: