Friday, February 20, 2009

Stranger....wish we never MET!!!!!



You found me.....i said 'hi'...that was all we never spoke but just a smile. Months and months later i thought i should drop in to you and see how my stranger is doing.....we spoke and this time it was more than just a 'hi' and a smile, it was cool!! More than just the 'how are you'' and 'how was your day'.....we started to learn each of our own side's story not realizing the closeness that we were buliding up. Now i'm confused as hell and i'll never figure it out because you've taken my heart away!!! It wasn't me....its your fault...you made me fall for you:(!!! You say you love me but im scared bout the word!!!!!!!! I'm strong,im jaded,im stubborn but i break.......and i wish so much the 'poles end' feeling that im going through! I get scared and i feel like a mess....."hey stranger do you feel the way i do??".
I know you but it aint what i really want to know about......but all i want to know is the real person behind that mask!!! They asked me what am i doing with you...why am i walking on the road that has no horizon.....but i didnt listen because i wanted to give a try......i wanted to make the road beautiful and maybe create a sunny horizon at the end....but i guess i planned way too much...living on my useless imaginations again!!!
So many things i've learnt from you.......a part of me is glad that i said 'hello' to you....a part of me regrets!!! I'm sorry stranger but i think i'll have to go now....one day we will meet again..and maybe than i'll be able to explain to you...every little bit about why i had to do this! I'm not proud, i'm not strong...i'm not weak,im not lost......im just a silly someone!! Thank you is all i can say to you......"Stranger....i wish we never met cos its so hard for me now to take my heart back from you!!"

1 comment:

nostradamus in jeans said...

Dis piece mite remind Dolly of something.. :)