Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Quiet cry


They blamed her for the broken glass,
remember all the rights she has done wrong,
and everything she does, they find flaws in it.
She loses a call, takes a left turn instead of right,
and there they go, bombarding canon shots from the voices in their head.
Everyday she runs, everyday she hides the lies,
everyday she makes believe she is not broken,
who could tell what lies beneath her, how she could still go on.
Everyday battling till the dawn, she waits for hope,
because she knows the messenger she talks to in silence,
is going to help her win this heart war.
Help me Lord, help me get through this hurdle,
i wait for you patiently, i know you will come to my rescue,
Never forsake me, i feel alone.

" i wait for you, O Lord. you will answer, O Lord my God. For i said , " Do not let them gloat or exalt themselves over me when my foot slips." Psalm 38 : 15-16

No comments: